Pre-Seal is a water-based sealer designed for pavers and porous tiles to enable easy grout and dirt removal.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Pre-seal dries to an invisible finish that stops water penetration
- Helps prevent picture framing, efflorescence and mould build from occurring
1-12m2 per litre
20L Plastic cubs
Up to twelve months from date of manufacture. Do not allow to freeze.
- Pre-Seal should be applied a minimum of 24 hours before the pavers or tiles are to be used, to allow the sealing process to cure and give the desired water repellent effect.
- Pre-Seal can be sprayed, brushed or rolled onto pavers or absorbent tiles
- Surface to be treated should be dry and absorbent
- Completely wet the surface with Pre-Seal
- Wait for several minutes to allow penetration
- Wipe off any excess
- One coat is usually sufficient
Wash all equipment and tools with water