Concrete Sealer is a new generation single component water based acrylic cross linking emulsion designed to protect and enhance concrete surfaces whilst providing many advantages over conventional sealers. It can be used over sound solvent based acrylic coatings which until now had to be totally stripped from the surface prior to application of a water based coating.
Residential driveways, patios, warehouses and light industrial building will benefit from applying concrete sealer
Concrete Sealer is excellent for interior application with no solvent fumes and does not have the flammable hazards of conventional solvent based products.
By applying 2 coats of Sealer, a colour enhancement not usually seen with water based sealers gives an attractive lift especially to coloured concrete surfaces.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Excellent for Interior and Exterior use
- Water based, easy to use
- No solvent funes or flammable hazards
- Low VOC
- Can be sprayed, brushed or applied by roller
- Quick drying
- Non Blushing
- Fast water resistance ñ within 2 hours Exceptional Gloss
- Enhances/darkens surfaces
- Can be applied to damp surfaces
- Can be applied wet on wet
- Hard wearing surface resistant to abrasion
- Hot tyre resistant
- Chemical resistant ñ oils, greases, alkali
- Resists discoloration from dirt and spills
- UV resistant ñ non yellowing
- Provides a dust free surface